V Magazine June 2008: Gwyneth Paltrow


Gwyneth Paltrow appears on the June 2008 cover of V Magazine. Here’ what the 35-year-old actress had to say:




On why she decided to do Iron Man: “Well, it has a really good cast-Robert Downey Jr., Jeff Bridges, and Terrence Howard. That’s why I did it. Essentially I hadn’t worked for a long time because I really liked being a mommy at home.”


On what it means for a director to be good with actors: “There is an underlying belief in you, so you feel safe. And because there’s an underlying respect, you feel you can try things. James [Favreau] was like: I don’t want any walls between you and the camera. I want the real deal all the time. It felt like I was able to explore a different way of acting in this movie. I feel like since I’ve had my kids I’ve become very economical in how I get to where I’m going.”

On how she knows Prince Charles. The first time I met him was at a Royal premiere-Legends of the Fall-so it was with Brad Pitt and I was 22. It was all very heady-being Brad Pitt’s girlfriend, which was lovely, and then meeting Prince Charles. At some point soon after that I was asked to get involved in the Prince’s Trust. I wouldn’t say I know him, but I’ve met him on a number of occasions. I admire him.

On whether or not she will have more kids: “I don’t know. I go back and forth. I can’t bear the idea of not having another one, but I also can’t bear the idea of being pregnant again. I’m so bad at it. I was sick the whole time. We’ll see. It changes from day to day. If it’s meant to be it will happen.”

Comments

Disclaimer

☝︎

Smile Blog does not claim ownership of any image/ content displayed. All articles are the personal opinions of The Smile Blog. Any external image/ content used will be credited accordingly. If you're the owner of the image/ content, and want it to be removed, we will gladly do so or have not credited you properly. Contact us

FTC: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click links and make purchases via affiliate programs we are apart of.

This site uses COOKIES to deliver its services. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Learn more



Reader's Favourites