ASOS Magazine: July 2011: Zoe Kravitz


ASOS Magazine July 2011 issue featuring cover star ZOE KRAVITZ, 20-year-old American actress, daughter of rockstar Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet (The Cosby Show) and upcoming star of X-Men: First Class (June 3), shot by photographer Danielle Levitt.


ZOE KRAVITZ for ASOS Magazine
The Rock ‘N’ Roll Life of an Everyday Girl
Pretty, cool, connected.  She’s been in the style spotlight for years thanks to her impeccable taste, uber-cool parents and fashionable friends (Jay-Z, Alexander Wang, Olivia Thirlby, Jennifer Lawrence), but with a role in X-Men: First Class, ZOE KRAVITZ is about to be as famous for her acting as she is for her wardrobe.






“All that ‘it girl’ shit makes me kind of uncomfortable.  I’m only at the beginning of my career, but I feel successful in that I haven’t sold out in any way, shape or form.  I feel good about the choices I’ve made, and I don’t feel like I’ve let go of any of my values.  Fame has become this obsession for people, which kind of creeps me out.”
“We (Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, and boyfriend Michael Fassbender) were living in London for four months and it was like X-Men summer camp, so we all hung out at each other’s houses after filming, went out to pubs…I lived in Notting Hill, right by Portobello…I’m spending all my money on flea-market shopping!”

“I used to be a little embarrassed by how she (mom Lisa Bonet) and my dad (Lenny Kravitz) would dress…but now I steal their clothes all the time.”

Comments

Disclaimer

☝︎

Smile Blog does not claim ownership of any image/ content displayed. All articles are the personal opinions of The Smile Blog. Any external image/ content used will be credited accordingly. If you're the owner of the image/ content, and want it to be removed, we will gladly do so or have not credited you properly. Contact us

FTC: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click links and make purchases via affiliate programs we are apart of.

This site uses COOKIES to deliver its services. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Learn more



Reader's Favourites