Model Monday: Lizzy Burden

Born Rosemary-Anne Elizabeth Burden in Manila Philippines now resides in Manchester, England "Models are nomads, but England is my home." professionally goes by Lizzy Burden discovered by herself  "I was scouted a few times when I was younger, but when I finally decided to pursue modeling I went into the agency myself. You have to make your own opportunities." Snapped up New York's Supreme Mangement and London's Elite shows she has big protential to bring a unique look and a lively wit to the modeling scene.

Personal style "I don't think I have a particular style. I just dress to match how I feel when I wake up!"
"I bought a pair of Vivienne Westwood geisha shoes in Milan. They have wings so I like to think they make me get to castings faster. My friends and I all got Chanel necklaces when we were in Denmark for Copenhagen fashion week, they are our lucky charms!"
Favorite city "Manchester - home is where the heart is!"

Favorite music "The Strokes when I'm happy. Ryan Adams when I'm sad. Aretha Franklin before a casting. Billie Holiday in the bath. Prince when I'm walking… I like everything!"

Favorite food "Fillet steak, medium rare, with chips!"

Favorite drink "Fresh orange juice. I don't drink alcohol very often, but when I do, I like gin and lemonade."

Favorite movie The Way We Were, by Sydney Pollack.

Favorite book Money, by Martin Amis.
What you do first thing in the morning "I press the snooze button and roll over..."

What you do last thing before bed "I read or watch a film."

Obsessed with "English Bulldogs. I'm also obsessed with my model friend, Helen McCusker!! She's Irish and we both have funny accents so when we're talking in public, people around us can't help but laugh. We're like a married couple!"

Personal motto "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." (Dr. Seuss)


What's next "I have an offer to read History at Cambridge University. I hope to spend the next few months in New York."

Dream gig "A private gig for my friends and me with THE DOORS! (we would go back in a time machine to 1960s Los Angeles…)"
Favorite designers "I love Acne - its simplicity is consistently cool."

Style icon "My Mum! And Karen O always deserves a "wow."

Fashion tip "Always and only buy what you fall in love with. Also, style and fashion are two very separate things." Favorite dress "I always wear a hat."
Source | Images from TFS

Comments

Disclaimer

☝︎

Smile Blog does not claim ownership of any image/ content displayed. All articles are the personal opinions of The Smile Blog. Any external image/ content used will be credited accordingly. If you're the owner of the image/ content, and want it to be removed, we will gladly do so or have not credited you properly. Contact us

FTC: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click links and make purchases via affiliate programs we are apart of.

This site uses COOKIES to deliver its services. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Learn more



Reader's Favourites